Monday, November 29, 2004

They Found Me! I'm Busted!

Remember my great aggravation with the Mighty Constipated Freecyclers? Well, the fun never ends, my friends.

In a fit of frustration a few months ago I started my own rebel group "Non-constipated Freecycling" just for kicks. You know--my little way of stomping my feet and telling all the people in cyberspace who would never know it existed, that I THINK FREECYCLING IS SO FREAKIN CONSTIPATED THAT I COULD SCREAM!!!!

So today what did I find in my inbox, but a friendly note from the Ruler-With-an-Iron-Fist Freecycle Queen of my area:

Please delete your group. It is not an official Freecycle group and in any case wouldn't be approved by me.Your group has been declared ROGUE to Freecycle.org and that could mean a legal cease & desist order should you refuse to delete your group.

Thank you,
Constipated Freecycle Queen
My State New Group Approver
Nearby County Freecycle Group Owner


You hear that, blogosphere? I'm ROGUE! ROGUE, I say!!
I'm bad, you know it.......watch out, Dolly Mama is on the loose.....never know what she's gonna try to pull next, nosirree.....

I wrote her back, of course:

The constipation never ceases!
I shall cease and desist. Please alert your authorities.
Why would it need to be approved by you?


And so a chapter of my life has ended. The Non-constipated Freecycling group is now a thing of the past. (sniff, sniff) I'll get over it...eventually.

No comments: