Sunday, February 18, 2007

Still Shrinking

After my 11 pound weight loss, it went back up 2 lbs., and is now back down and has stayed there. Today I decided to check my measurements and found that I have lost 2 inches on my waist and 1 inch on my hips. So, progress is being made although it doesn't show up on the scale right now.

I've manages to keep working out 3-5 times every week and I think I am almost to the six week mark, so that is good. Today I did my rebounding (mini-trampoline) workout and I plan to keep going with that since it's so good for helping saggy, baggy skin to regain it's elasticity, etc. Ideally I would do the bounce workout every day in addition to the other workouts. But, you know, life is so rarely ideal, I don't know if I can do it. I'll try, though.

Church was canceled today due to snow, so we are just hanging around enjoying another "day off." The kids have no school tomorrow because of President's Day, so more of the same for us Monday.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Whohooooo! Good job.