Saturday, November 04, 2006

Link Exchange

For those of you sweet, pretty, and kind enough to want to help me out, my baby boutique blog can be found at http://www.thebabyboutiqueatwombswindow.com/blog/ . Let me know if you link to it on your blogroll. I will be happy to do the same for you. :)

If any of you want to get involved, I will be looking for contributors to the blog. I will be needing:

-birth stories, breastfeeding stories, any experience stories about motherhood

-product reviews that would be of interest to women that are pregnant or have small children

-funny kid stories

-tips/advice for moms

You can send any of those to me at supermomshealth (at) hotmail.com

Thanky!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Sounds fabulous!

~B said...

Dolly,
I put a link of your baby place on my site, I can't promise much traffic from my humble blog, but we can hope!

B