Monday, July 03, 2006

Grumbling through day one

I guess every first day of a diet is hard. Of course, the USANA people want us to believe that this Reset system isn't a diet at all. Yeah, well, whatever!

I got hungry around 11:30 and had one of the snack bars and it was ok. Now I am slurping down my "lunch" and hating every minute of it. This shake is vanilla which is not my favorite. I have equal amounts of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry shakes, so I guess I will suffer through one of each per day.

I have already been sad while cutting up a gorgeous watermelon for my kids. It smells so good, and I can't have any because I've already had my fruit for today. It has felt rather sad to look into the fridge and realize that I can't have anything in there (except for my one veggie serving left for today).

I say that it's abnormal to not eat regular food.

Still, I'm going to do this. If the Super Size Me guy could do his experiment for a month, I can do this for five days....

No comments: