Wednesday, July 05, 2006

And so it goes....

It's the start of day three and things are going better. I'm not even going to tell you how much weight I've lost yet....I'm saving it for the grand total at the end. I do feel a little better today. It's probably part "Hey I'm losing weight!" and part getting through the first two days. I am getting used to the shakes, and was even brave enough to try the strawberry one yesterday and did not hate it. :) I hope Ann Marie is going to have a good laugh over my change of heart on her Reset program.

My belief is that the low-glycemic eating (plus starvation!) is making a big difference. I am planning to continue eating low-glycemic after Rest is through and see if between that and daily exercise I can drop off this extra weight.

4 of my kids started day camp today, 1 is visiting his grandparents, so it's just the littlest one hanging out around here today. I have been working my tail off on business stuff so there will be plenty of time for more of that now that the kids have a daily activity. What's going on in your world?

No comments: