Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Greetings, mainly to prove that I'm still alive......

Hello dear blog readers! How have you been getting along without me? Things have been so busy for me, I've barely had time to read blogs, let alone write anything in mine. But, alas, I'm going to take a few minutes to tell you of the thrilling happenings in my life in the past several days:

PreMS

Present MS

kids that have done any/all of the following: vomiting, diarrhea, coughing, sneezing, snotting, whining, fighting, clinging, mess making

Worked on my product label and other items

came up with a great new way to streamline our laundry system a little bit more

drove around in my nice new Suburban

cleaned the house and saw it totally trashed again in less than 24 hours

finished 2 books

watched The Manchurian Candidate

did some herb research to try to formulate some more products

kept two sick kids home today

spent almost an hour trying to get my three youngest kids to nap today (I got to fall asleep just in time for some of my other kids to come home from school and ring the doorbell)

started tutoring a 14 year old son of some friends

have had my back hurting in the same spot where it blew out a year ago and had me in bed for 2 weeks in terrible pain

been thinking to myself "Losing 8 pounds is nice, but it would have probably been at least 12 if you had worked out!!!"

Spent one hour at a training session at the school for Leap Pad items, and decided that they look like a poor and expensive substitute for a parent to just sit down and read to a kid

Had my 2 oldest kids check out a lame book sent home with my 1st grader and say, "It's no wonder kids think reading is boring when the schools just give them stupid books like these..." Indeed!

Made $150 selling stuff on ebay

Sold my first bottle of No-Lice to someone who wanted it so bad that she didn't want to wait for the nice bottles and labels

That about wraps it up for today. Tune in tomorrow for silence or boredom.....not sure which one it will be.

No comments: