Tuesday, July 08, 2008

After"taking the high road" two seasons ago by not watching The Bachelor, I decided to watch The Bachelorette this season because I was interested to see if guys would make fools of themselves over a woman like the girls do when they are on The Bachelor. Well, it wasn't exactly the same, and the idea of a bunch of guys in a competition to win a woman seems to me a recipe for disaster when some types of guys are involved. However, I am happy to say that very early on I decided that Jason and Jesse were the two best guys there, and Jesse has been the guy I thought was the best catch of the bunch. Happily, DeAnna saw it too. I was sorry to see Jason hurt, because he seems like a real, quality man, but I'm sure that with all the publicity he'll find someone that's right for him before too long. I hope DeAnna and Jesse manage to have a truly happy life together. It was fun to see their relationship develop. (even though I still think that show is a crazy way to find love)

No comments: