Tuesday, November 28, 2006

One Word Meme

Saw this over at Morning Coffee and since I'm still kind of sick, figured...why not?
This is actually challenging for me, because in no way am I a "one word" kind of girl.
When my husband and I attend any sort of gathering where there is an "ice breaker" question that goes something like "Name your favorite....." neither of us is capable of telling one thing. We usually have multiple things, that include side stories...... Some might consider this a personality flaw, but I don't. Life is too rich for "just one thing." (plus, adjectives! I love them so very much!) Still, with this meme, I'll try.

Yourself: thinking
Your partner: warm
Your hair: thick
Your Mother: exceptional
Your Father: tall
Your Favorite Item: cozy
Your dream last night: business
Your Favorite Drink: water
Your Dream Car: paid
Your Dream Home: paid
The Room You Are In: family
Your Ex: none
Your fear: disapproval
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? better
Who you hung out with last night: myself
What You're Not: small
Muffins: yum
One of Your Wish List Items: books
Time: afternoon
The Last Thing You Did: comfort
What You Are Wearing: pajamas
Your favorite weather: moderate
Your Favorite Book: Outlander
Last thing you ate: cereal
Your Life: full
Your mood: sniffly
Your Best Friends: family
What are you thinking about right now: much
Your car: Suburban
What are you doing at the moment: computing
Your summer: spent
Relationship status: relational
What is on your tv: nothing
What is the weather like: warm
When is the last time you laughed: today

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Relational, giggle.

I like seeing answers, but like you, I have a hard time coming up with words on command.