Julie the Fish offers a fabulous variety of hand stamped, personalized keepsakes, and I think she literally has something for everybody! Whether you are looking for a gift for a man, woman, teenager, child, coworker, or a special occasion, she has just the thing. And if she doesn't...guess what. She does custom work too! So you can let your imagination loose and get something completely unique. Awesome! The prices are very reasonable, and Julie works fast, considering how much of her work is custom. You'll want to get over there right away to make your purchases, because December 7th is the cut-off to ensure Christmas delivery.
Be sure to read all the way to the bottom of this post, because Julie's got a GIVEAWAY for you!!
I think the first thing that caught my eye at Julie the Fish was these custom guitar picks. With a 17 year old rocker in my own home, I loved it that I had found something mom-made, handmade, and cool enough for a teenage boy. :) The finished quality is very good, and the size works perfect for us because my son prefers the smaller jazz picks, so he is going to love this.
These leather bracelets are another unique find that will work well for guys or girls:
I just love these necklaces. Such a great gift for a new mother! I got one for a new mommy on my Christmas list, and I'm very pleased with the quality and look of it. So sweet!
This sort of creative piece is right up my alley. I love swirly trees, and anything that can be personalized with a larger number of names.
Julie sends out her products in sweet be-ribboned gift boxes, and I love that. It's all done and ready to give!
Here's my interview with Julie!
Tell a bit about yourself:
I'm a mother, teacher, and artist.
I stay home to take care of my two little boys during the day.
I love my guys and enjoy all the funny realities of being a mom.
At night I teach English as a Second Language.
My students are native Spanish speakers learning English.
I have fun using both of my fluent languages every night.
I'm also an artist/crafter.
I love to create just about anything.
My newest passion is hand stamped jewelry.
I just can't get enough!
How did you get started creating your products?
A friend of mine had a simple stamped necklace and I loved it.
I thought, "I can make that!"
so I started creating custom pieces.
What inspires you?
I am inspired by my customers, their lives, and stories.
I love creating a custom keepsake piece that someone
will cherish for years to come.
When someone has a special occasion
I feel honored to create a piece that helps them celebrate.
What are some of your favorite items in your shop?
My two favorite pieces in my shop right now are the
square name necklace
and the love necklace.
All of the pieces in my shop
can be personalized with your information.
Also, if you have an idea of a piece
you'd like created I can make it happen.
Julie is giving away one of her
hand stamped initial necklaces!
The winner will get to choose
what letter you want on the necklace,
plus can choose from an assortment of crystals
or other adornments to go
with it. Sweet!
Want to win?! Here's how:
1. Visit Julie the Fish and browse around. Find your favorite item.
2. Come back here and post a comment, telling about your favorite item. BE SURE that I have your email address with your comment, or else there's no way for you to win. :)
3. Get an extra entry to win by becoming a Facebook Fan of Julie the Fish! (let me know in comments that you have done this, and your name as it would appear in her fans) Julie's Facebook Fans will get an extra 10% off their purchases in November. (hurry!)
4. Get an extra entry to win by placing an order with Julie the Fish! (let me know you have done this in the comments section)
5. Blog about this to your peeps! (send me a link to your post in the comments section)
6. Tweet about this post! (let me know in the comments section)
7. Winner will be chosen on Saturday, December 5. (I'll send you an email if you're the winner)